Rules & Regulations
- Students must be in the school premises ten minutes before the first bell.
- The school uniform must be worn on all school days and at all school functions. Students who are not wearing uniform will not be allowed in the class. Students are expected to be clean and tidy in the way they dress and present themselves.
- Gold ornaments must not be worn by students. No toys / play materials must be brought to school. Exchange of money or other transactions among students are not allowed.
- Bringing mobile phones and cameras to school are strictly prohibited. In the event of detection of a mobile phone / camera with any student, these gadgets will be confiscated.
- Students are responsible for the safety of their own belongings. The school will not assume any responsibility for the loss of a student's belongings.
- Scribbling on walls or littering the classroom or damaging any school property is also prohibited. Any damage caused to school property must be paid for at rates fixed by the Principal / Headmistress.
- No books (other than class books and library books) or newspapers or periodicals may be brought to school without the consent of the Class Teacher / Principal / Headmistress.
- Only English should be spoken in the school premises - this is important for them to acquire greater fluency in the study of that language.
- Politeness and courtesy of speech and good conduct are expected from each student. Students are expected to contribute to the high moral and spiritual standards set by the school.
- Students are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct outside the school as well.
- Parents who seek information or wish to complain should approach the Principal / Headmistress, and not the class teacher. The Principal / Headmistress will be available for this between 3.00 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. on all working days.
- Parents / Guardians are requested not to meet their children or approach teachers during class hours.
- Parents / Guardians may meet the respective class teachers with the specific permission of the Principal / Headmistress on all working days (except, Saturdays) between 3.00 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
- Parents are requested to pack only vegetarian food to school.
- No student suffering from any contagious or infectious disease shall be allowed to attend the school.
- Every student must take part in school games and other activities unless declared physically unfit or exempted by the Physical Education Teachers.
- Collections of donations by students for any purpose whatsoever are not normally allowed.
- Students are not allowed to purchase any article of food from unauthorized dealers near the school premises.
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school in the strict enforcement of rules and regulations in terms of regularity, punctuality and discipline. They should take active interest in their children's progress. They should check the diary every day; get to know children's homework and make sure that their children complete the homework regularly.
- Reports that are sent to the parents from time to time should be duly signed and taken note of. Parents should see that their children make a special effort to study those subjects in which they need improvement.
- All text books and note-books are to be purchased from the school.
- A record of the addresses with telephone and mobile numbers of the parents or guardians is maintained in the school office. Any change in these should be communicated without delay.
- Boys should come to school with their hair properly cut. Boys with long hair will not be allowed to attend the class.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss a student on the grounds of irregular attendance, habitual lack of applications, disobedience to teachers, any kind of malpractice or objectionable behaviours within or outside the school premises.
- Parents are requested to read the rules carefully and see that they are followed. Please note that the rules are subject to modification in the interest of the school and students as a whole.
The parent must disclose in confidence to the school the following:
- Any known medical condition, health problem or allergy affecting their children.
- Any history of a learning difficulty on the part of any member of children's immediate family.
- Any behavioural, emotional difficulty or social difficulty on the part of the children.
The school may use photographs of students in its promotional materials such as prospectus and website. We do not disclose the name or home address of a child without the parents' consent. Parents who do not want their child's photograph or image to appear in any of the schools' promotional materials must make sure their child knows this and must write immediately to the Principal / Headmistress requesting an acknowledgement of their letter.
The following Data Protection Information Notes explain the purposes for which we process personal information.
- The school holds information about your child including exam results, parent and guardian contact information and details of medical conditions. That information is kept electronically on the school's management information system or manually in indexed filing systems.
- The school processes information about your child in order to safeguard and promote the welfare of your child, promote the object and interests of the school, facilitate the efficient operation of the school and ensure all relevant obligations of the school are complied with. Examples may include; the school keeping details of medical conditions of your child so that staff will be able to respond appropriately in the event of a medical emergency.
- The school may process different types of information about your child for the purposes set out above. That information may include:
- Personal details such as home address, date of birth and next kin.
- Information concerning your child's performance at school, including discipline record, school reports and examination reports.
LEAVE OF ABSENCE
- Leave of absence is to be sought by completing the prescribed application by the parent or guardian. In case of long leave on grounds of illness, a medical certificate has to be produced.
- Students must be present in the school on the reopening day and also on the last day before the term holidays begin.
- No arrangement will be made for holding special examinations for absentees before or after the time fixed for the examination.
- Students who are absent for examination without genuine reasons will be considered as failed.
- Students leaving or joining the school in the middle of a term must pay the fees for the full year.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only to those who have fully settled all their fees and other dues.
- Transfer Certificate will not be given without a written application from the parent or guardian.
We have made arrangement with M/s. Axis Bank Ltd - Rajapalayam to collect our school fees. Parents are requested to collect the required bank remittance challans from the school office.
- Payment of fees is the responsibility of the parent or guardian. No advance intimation will be given for the due date of payment of fees.
- All dues to the school should be cleared in the beginning of each term.